motivation

I finally got some inspiration to work on my university project, basically what I want to do is, still kinda continue with the same research I was doing. But look at the research in a different perspective. I will make my project into a book, my next six months. So what I am doing at the moment is documenting my whole life. So my blog benefits my University work too, finally I can calm down a bit, I've been really stressed continuing something I had no interest in anymore and just reminded me of different times. I'm not going to go very deep into my research and what I'm doing, because that is not the reason I made this blog.

Maybe I'll make a post about my project in the future, some more in dept stuff.

I just woke up not very long ago, trouble sleeping. I had such an amazing day yesterday, I'm very lucky that I have my friend Laila from Norway is visiting me. I really didn't think I would be able to go out for that long yesterday,  but I did and it was awesome. I also had a lot of food yesterday, my appetite is crazy at the moment. It was so worth it though. So nice not feeling sick after eating, love being able to enjoy the stuff when I can.

We went into the centre, by Uber and met my boyfriend and Pete at their office. Sat there for a while, later moving on to their local pub, as they like calling it. Well they really love it, it's so fun going down there because my glasses completely fogs up. Very musty cellar pub, but it has it's charm. Afterwards we went to this nice restaurant, with really amazing pizza, gluten free and dairy free options. It was really good, I got pizza and ice cream and the ice cream looked so chemical but didn't taste like it at all, it was so good.

I was so exhausted when I got home, luckily we have some nice weather so maybe that can keep me going today, not feeling to bad. Helen.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts