New bed


I'm going half crazy, not being able to do what I had planned this year. I was so ready to get a job, to be honest I will not have time for that now- anyways who would hire a person who has cancer, when they can get someone more reliable. Well it doesn't matter that much, because I still have to finish my master's degree. Lucky me got an extension for the 26th of July, so that should be fine.

I was very close to finishing it, but from one of my lovely symptoms, I now know why I was sleeping more than 15 hours most days. Also with everything that has happen, I lost all my motivation to work and when I first did something I would go straight to bed after doing very little (most of the time). Of course with my wonderful chemo brain, it's going to be fun looking at my old notes. I've also started my essay over again, because the little work I did before makes no sense to me now.


We built a new bed last night, not the best time to start a project like that. Though it got completed, and I'm super happy to not have to deal with the stupidly annoying squeaking from the previous bed frame we had. It also felt like sleeping on a rusty boat, because the frame was moving sooo much.

I will soon find out if putting up the bed was a good idea, after all we are planning on moving as soon as we find a good place to live. This post just became loads of updates really, hope you are having a wonderful day, Helen. 

Comments

Popular Posts